At NeverDark, it’s our mission to enable arts and cultural organizations to leverage the power of technology to develop and enrich their audiences. What started as a one-person show has evolved into a full band! As we’ve grown, so has our ability to help organizations like yours. We recognize the challenges your organization faces; still, it’s our goal to help you manage those challenges so you can maximize opportunities for engagement with your audience beyond the show or season.
Who are we?
We are writers, editors, designers, web developers, and marketers with experience in publishing, fundraising, marketing, advertising, and strategic planning. We are also actors, singers, musicians, dancers, poets, and painters who value our ability to practice our art and maintain successful careers that rely on the creative skills we’ve developed through the arts. Furthermore, we are fans, ticket buyers, subscribers, advocates, and donors to arts organizations of all kinds. In other words, we value the role the arts play in our culture and lives and want nothing more than to support you.
What do we do?
NeverDark can help your organization be more successful by analyzing operations, making recommendations, and helping your staff carry them out. We’ll help you implement strategies that will grow your revenue and increase your visibility, enabling you to play a more prominent role in the lives of your patrons and your community.
Our work begins with discovery and concludes with a custom proposal that presents our findings, makes recommendations, and offers solutions that will help you achieve your business goals. You can choose which recommendations to implement and whether you’d like us to perform them or leave them to your staff to execute. There’s no charge for this evaluation, and advice is always free.
But we’re more than just good ideas. We coordinate with your existing staff to handle design, writing, advertising, public relations, social media, website development, technology training, or anything else they need to be more efficient, more successful, and happier in their jobs.
What you do before and after the performance is just as important as what you put on the stage. Here are some of the marketing services we offer that will amplify your organization’s message:
- Marketing Analysis: Let us give you a complete picture of how you look and perform, from your website to your emails and even social media.
- Online Marketing: Get low-cost, high-visibility solutions to reach more people and get them talking.
- Email Marketing: Let’s make sure you’re doing everything you can to generate the best return on your email efforts.
We can show you how to consolidate marketing, fundraising, and box office ticketing into a single, unified system!
- Information Systems: We’ve got the best Customer Relationship Management (CRM) solution for organizations of all sizes.
- Strategic Planning: Talk to us about guiding a strategic planning process that will engage your entire organization and lead you forward.
- Ticket Pricing Analysis: We can look at your history and help you chart a more profitable future.
- Teambuilding & Education: Talk to us about what your peers are doing to attract and retain the best employees.
Let us give you ideas for strengthening your audience at every step of the journey.
- Online Fundraising: Get more gifts with cultivation strategies designed for online donors.
- Prospect ID & Research: Data mining tools can help you quickly and inexpensively identify new donors—we’ll show you how!
- Donor Cultivation: We will help you lead donors to greater levels of engagement.
- Campaign Planning: We can plan and execute your capital campaigns with technology that monitors your progress and keeps you on track.
If you’d like to learn more about any of these services, please contact us and share your organization’s story.